David Moore is a frequent contributor to the website: iMediaEthics.org
Please see most recent posts below.
- Consumer Confidence Is Up! No, It’s Down! Why the Conflict?
- How NYT Columnist Ross Douthat used ambiguous poll results to create a “public opinion” that conforms to his world view.
- Report: 2020 national, statewide polls worst in decades. Congressional district polls no better.
- AP’s Post-Election Analysis Shows Its Early Call for Arizona on Election Night Was a Mistake
- Don’t Blame for the Public for the Failure to Pass New Gun Laws
- Does The Public REALLY Have An Opinion About Afghanistan?
- What Pew’s Defense of Polling Accuracy Tells Us
- Are Americans More ‘Pro-Life’ or ‘Pro-Choice’ on Abortion? Question Wording Makes a Difference. So Does Timing. (Analysis)
- Is Public Opinion Leaning toward Convicting Trump in Impeachment Trial?
- Why We Should Be Skeptical of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs Poll