David Moore is a frequent contributor to the website: iMediaEthics.org
Please see most recent posts below.
- Are Americans More ‘Pro-Life’ or ‘Pro-Choice’ on Abortion? Question Wording Makes a Difference. So Does Timing. (Analysis)
- Is Public Opinion Leaning toward Convicting Trump in Impeachment Trial?
- Why We Should Be Skeptical of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs Poll
- 13th Annual Top Ten Dubious Polling Awards
- The 2020 Election Polls Were Even Worse Than It Appears
- Are Fears of a “Red Mirage” Nightmare on Election Night Overblown? Probably…
- Did Professor Allan Lichtman correctly “predict” the winner of the 2016 presidential election? His own book says no.
- Abortion Polls: What They Do and Don’t Tell Us
- McLaughlin should apologize for Critique of NBC, ABC, and CNN Polls
- Why CNN’s poll on Biden, Trump & battleground states can’t be trusted